Formation of High Level Committee for Corona Epidemic Control
The government has formed a high-level committee under the chairmanship of Minister of State for Health Umesh Shrestha to control the Corona epidemic.
Secretary of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Roshan Pokharel, Co-Vice President, Chief Expert Dr. Chief of Policy Planning and Monitoring Division Dr. Dipendra Raman Singh and Member Secretary. Gunaraj is Lohani.
Among the members of the high-level committee is the Acting Director General of the Department of Health Services, Dr. Dr. Rampadarath Bichcha, Department of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine. Vasudev Upadhyaya, Bharat Bhattarai of the Department of Drug Management, Dr. of the Epidemiology and Disease Control Division of the Department of Health Services. Dr. Krishna Prasad Poudel and Chief Consultant of National Trauma Center. Rudra is Marasini.
1. To make policy decisions on health desk operation, tracing, quarantine, testing, isolation, treatment management, vaccination and campaign operation, procurement of medicines, tools / equipment and supply management at international border checkpoints related to COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control.
2. To make necessary policy decisions to facilitate the flow of regular and essential health services except KOVID.
3. To coordinate and facilitate with the state and local level to make the flow of all health services effective.
4. To make necessary decisions to mobilize financial and human resources and to facilitate implementation.
5. To make necessary policy decisions to make information management effective.
6. To mobilize technical and financial assistance in a fruitful manner by coordinating with donor agencies, development partners, international organizations, non-governmental organizations and private organizations.
7. Form an expert group comprising subject matter experts to seek advice and suggestions on technical issues.
8. Meet at least twice a week to resolve issues related to the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic and the flow of regular health care.
Useful Links: BishalRajwarNepali, BishalRajwarEnglish, AddUnit, OfficerBishal, PolicingStudent, GegreSoft, LBR, KKR, College Of Policing, SocialWorkNepal, WindowsActivate, Jyamuno, PolicingStudent, InnerPeace, Jyamuno, BishalRajwar.com.np, BishalRajwar.com, AddUnit, Nepalese Society, YouTube.