Mid Western University Is the most famous University of Nepal that is located in Birendranagar-9, Surkhet, and was established under the concept of the multi-university system by the Government of Nepal with a Parliament Act on June 17, 2010 A.D. It is a Governmental public institution of higher education with the mission to serve the people all over Nepal and enrich the global learning community by extending the advantages of higher education.
In the long run, the University is dedicated to becoming a Centre of Academic Excellence in learning, teaching, and research. Its primary goal is to set up a culture of Academic learning in Nepal and to extend and spread the benefits of knowledge by providing access to the overall community at large. The Mid Western University also aims at establishing a community of staff, scholars, and students in which wisdom and understanding can flourish and expand much faster.
Main Features of Mid Western University MU’s Education System
Mid western University considers students as key actor agencies and beneficiaries of the overall education interventions. Consistent with this intent, the University pays high attention to the preparation of the curriculum of each academic program and it constantly revises and updates it. For the improvement of the quality of education in the University, the voice of students is the main source.
The curriculum of Mid western University is the result of a consultative process in which faculties first identify the characteristics which they believe each graduate should possess and then develop courses designed to assist students in developing these characteristics. Each curriculum is therefore designed in a way that Bachelor’s and Master’s graduates of Mid Western University will:
- Be informed about a variety of political and social systems, and be familiar with the dominant cultures in today’s world, with particular emphasis on the Asian and Nepalese context;
- Be an independent learner, capable of thinking for oneself, having one’s own opinion on facts and happenings;
- Be capable of thinking critically and creatively, focused on analyzing and synthesizing, able to use effectively traditional and modern sources of information;
- Be an innovative thinker, directed towards the improvement of the quality of life of the society;
- Be much familiar with the principles of leadership and organization management and have some experience in a leadership capacity;
- Have an understanding of the major approaches to knowledge, including scientific, historical, philosophical, literary, and artistic.
Useful Links: BishalRajwarNepali, BishalRajwarEnglish, AddUnit, OfficerBishal, PolicingStudent, GegreSoft, LBR, KKR, College Of Policing, SocialWorkNepal, WindowsActivate, Jyamuno, PolicingStudent, InnerPeace, Jyamuno, BishalRajwar.com.np, BishalRajwar.com, AddUnit, Nepalese Society, YouTube.